This will also guide you on how to choose the right Blue Star Water Purifier for you.
In 2016, Blue Star began manufacturing and supplying residential water purifiers. This was a brilliant move by Blue Star as it helped emphasize the company?s strong connection with water. Blue star water purifiers are unique. They come equipped with the latest technologies that rid your drinking water of new age enemies like bacteria, fungi, and germs.
That said, let?s carry on and explore the different types of Blue Star water purifiers.
Types of Blue Star Water Purifiers
Blue Star manufacturers a wide range of water purifiers. These include;
Pristina is the only unit among all of Blue Star?s water purifiers that do not utilize RO (reverse osmosis) purification techniques. Because of this, Pristina is particularly useful in areas where there is less industrial and chemical pollution.
Its features and benefits
The Pristina range of water purifiers envisages the following features and advantages;
- An advanced UV protection that helps to destroy bacteria, virus, and protozoa
- It also helps to inhibit the growth of these microbes.
- Five-stage protection, i.e., it has a pre-filtering component, carbon-filter, sediment filter, micro tap filter and a UV lamp.
- All these stages help in providing a comprehensive water purification process.
- Ultra super efficient SS UV shield that provides optimum durability, safety and optimal performance of the purifier.
- A smart microcontroller that helps to control the water dispensation thus paving the way for the smooth operation of the unit.
- UV change indicator which provides advance information so that the UV lamp can be changed in time.
- A stylish and compact design
- Has excellent water flow rate of 2 liters per minute
- Has an inbuilt stabilizer that caters for voltage fluctuations
- Provides alerts in case of failure of UV protection and need to change the filter
Pristina is the ultimate unit that can help protect you from the dangers of drinking unsafe water.
This blue star water purifier is the perfect solution for pure and clean drinking water. No matter where you are and no matter the type of water you get in your area, this purifier will work best.
Do you know why?
Well, it is because it comes with a plethora of superb amenities and exquisite features. These are:
Its features and benefits
- The Eleanor unit comes with a double layered RO and UV protection that ensure you get the safest drinking water.
- Eleanor employs a six-stage purification process that involves a pre-sediment filter and carbon filter, UV lamp, RO membrane, copper impregnated post carbon and Aqua Taste Booster all which give you safe and pure drinking water.
- Has an aqua-taste booster that uses calcite media to improvise the taste of your water.
- This feature also helps to maintain the right PH level of water thus ensuring its rich quality.
- Has a filter change indicator that alerts you well in advance when the filter needs to be changed
- Copper impregnated activated carbon helps to remove bad odor and microorganisms from the water.
- The carbon also has properties that help fight bacteria that helps guarantee the safety of your drinking water.
- The child lock formation that comes with this Eleanor unit is also superb as it helps prevent unnecessary wastage of water.
- Has a super fine sediment filter that removes even the minutest of sand, mud, dust and other suspended particles.
- This unit has a high purification capacity of approx 285 liters per day
- It also has a full tank indicator with a 9 kg weight that alerts you when the tank is full.
If you are keen on improving the quality, purity, and taste of your drinking water, this Eleanor Blue Star water purifier is the right choice.
If you are interested in another double-layered RO + UV protection water purifier option, this Genia unit might be it. This unit like the Eleanor model is a masterpiece with top quality features that will grant you pristine drinking water.
Its features and benefits
The Genia water purifier unit presents the following features;
- A double-layered RO + UV protection that ensures you get 100% clear and safe drinking water.
- Here the RO technology helps to remove any dissolved impurities, micro organisms, heavy metals and other radioactive matter.
- The UV technology deactivates microorganisms like bacteria, cysts, and viruses inhibiting any further growth.
- The presence of an aqua taste booster in this unit ensures that you g pure water but also one that?s tasty.
- The copper impregnated carbon helps to enhance the waters taste and smell by removing odor as well as volatile organic components.
- It employs the 6 stage water purification process which is kind of similar to that of the other purifiers mentioned above. And, it helps to ensure that your drinking water is safe and pure.
- It has a 5 microns super fine sediment filter that can eliminate even the smallest particles of sand, mud, and dust.
- It is cute, stylish and compact.
- Has a high purification capacity of up to 285 liters per day
- 6-liter compact storage tank capacity makes it perfect for a medium-sized
- Has an indicator that lets you know when the tank is full
This 6-liter water purifier is suitable for all water sources. It doesn?t matter it is from a borehole, river, well, rain, or municipal supply, this unit will make it 100% clean and safe for drinking.
Stella is an innovative water purifier model design to fulfill the purification needs of all customers whether corporate, commercial or residential. This unit is the first hot &cold RO + UV water purifier in India.
Let?s see some of its best features.
Its features and benefits
- A double-layered RO + UV protection that helps render water free of all sort impurities.
- A provision for obtaining hot as well as cold water at the touch of a button.
- The temperature ranges from 5 to 85 degree Celsius.
- A super fine sediment filter that can eliminate all kinds of suspended impurities.
- A TDS removal system that can remove 96% of total dissolved salts in your drinking water.
- An auto clean function that ensures the purifier of stagnant water is cleaned if the water is left unused for days.
- Touch sensors that help alternate between hot, cold and ambient temperature.
- Has a large storage tank that can store up to 8.2 liters of water
- Saves water by up to 33%
- Aqua taste booster ensures that you get quality and tasty water
- Dispenses water easily by the touch of a button
- Has a child lock feature that prevents wastage of water
Tired of drinking salty water? Well, get this Stella unit with RO + UV with TDS controller features. It?ll help enhance the quality and taste of your drinking water by reducing its salt and mineral content.
If you want to get the purest drinking water, then you need to install a RO+UV+UF water purifier. In this case, Blue star?s imperia are the ideal unit for you. This unit comes with all the latest technologies and first-class innovation to meet all your purification needs.
Its features and benefits
- A triple layered RO+UV+UF protection that delivers pure water without any compromises.
- It employs a 7 stage purification process that ensures water is clean and pure for drinking.
- This process is also similar to the 6 stage one we?ve mentioned above only that unlike the other ones, this includes an aqua mineral infuser.
- A 9.2 liters storage tank capacity is perfect for a large family
- It has an Anti-Scalant dosing system for preventing fouling of the RO membrane, thus enhancing its life.
- It comes with a high RO membrane purification capacity of up to 285 liters/day.
- This purification capacity is facilitated by a heavy duty, high quality RO membrane that can purify water from rivers, boreholes, or municipal supply
- Comes with copper impregnated carbon that removes odor, volatile organic compounds, and bacteria from drinking water.
- The super fin sediment filters ensure that your water free from all kinds of solid impurities
- The child lock button prevents water wastage
- It is sleek, stylish and compact.
- Has a UV fail indicator that alerts you in advance when the UV lamp needs to be replaced, so you are ready.
- Also, it has a filter change indicator that alerts when the filter needs a replacement.
- The unit also comes with a water level indicator that shows when the tank is full
With a 9.6 storage tank capacity, imperia can meet the demands of any family size. Be it small, medium or large.
It can also be used in corporate and commercial settings.?
Why should we use a Water Purifier?
You might not want to read this, but it is an important topic and here we go:
Water from any natural source is never safe for drinking directly without passing it through a water purifier. It doesn?t matter if you are getting it from a well, river or reservoir, all this water is usually heavily contaminated.
Even tap water, which most of us believe is treated before reaching our taps, is found to have many contaminants. It doesn?t matter how clean the water may look. The fact is that you cannot guarantee that it is clean and germ-free. You literally cannot be sure that this water is safe for drinking.
As such, it is essential that we use a trusted and reputed water purifier to purify the water that we consume. And the result is we get sick from water-borne diseases like cholera, bilharzia, and typhoid. Moreover, the heavy metals and minerals present in raw water can also cause rectal cancer, colon cancer, and blabber cancer.
A water purifier thus can help you avoid these ailments. And, compared to buying bottled water, using a water purifier is a lot cheaper. You only buy a water purifier once, from thereon, you can use it whenever and however you want.
Things to consider when buying a Blue Star water purifier
There is no doubt that the market is filled with a plethora of water purifiers. How then do you ensure that you get only the best water purifier for you?
Well, by considering the following elements;
- Type of water in your area
To buy the best water purifier for you, you need to assess the kind of purification you need. You can only this by identifying the type of water in your area. For this, it can help to get an expert to come and inspect the water to guide you about the right kind of purifier for your needs.
- Your budget
When buying a water purifier, you need to keep in mind that there are models to suit all kinds of budget. As you do this, remember that the most expensive unit need not always mean that it is the best.
That said, you should try to find a unit that best matches your needs and offers absolute value for your money.
- Storage capacity
For a home water purifier, it is essential to consider the size of the storage tank first. You should only get a water purifier with enough storage capacity to meet the needs of your family.
- Specific model
Water purifiers vary in how they look, function and in how they purify water. It is therefore wise to compare various models and ensure that you buy a purifier that works best for you.
You only buy a purifier that gives you the result that you want – which is pure, healthy drinking water.
When coming to the brand, you need to choose a brand that is readily available, and that offers excellent after-sales support.
Any purifier needs timely maintenance and service and not all brands have the best after sales service. So it is always good to research the available brands and find out how good their customer service is, before making a purchase.
You can visit their website and go to the reviews section where you?ll find customer feedback showing how good or bad the brand?s services were.
There are very many reasons why you need a water purifier. Most importantly, however, you need to consider the fact that clean and pure water is essential for good health. I understand that choosing a best water purifier can be challenging. But it doesn?t have to be.
As you?ve learned in this guide, you needn?t spend the most money to get the best product. You just need to do due diligence in finding a system that suits your water purification needs. That said, Blue Star water purifiers are one of the best you can find in the market.
We are authorised dealers of Blue Star water purifier and we can provide you the best rate for these water purifiers. At the same time, it is important to understand your requirement and facilities so that we can provide you the best water purifier which matches your need. You can contact us with the enquiry form below or can call us at the number given.